Therapeutic Antidiabetic Line
The prevalence of diabetes keeps rising around the entire world, in Mexico, there are 6.4 million diabetics, of which only 25% follows an adequate control of their glucose levels, nowadays it is known that only 80% of diabetes cases are related to weight problems and obesity and that it is the main cause of death in our country in people over 45 years old.
Fazique® | Sitagliptin
It’s indicated as a complement to diet and exercise to improve glycemic level control in patients with Type II Diabetes.
- Box with 28 100 mg tablets
- Box with 14 100 m tablets
Glitacar® | Pioglitazone
To improve the glycemic level control in patients with Type II Diabetes (non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus, NIDDM); indicated as monotherapy or combined therapy along with insulin or any oral hypoglycemic agents: sulfonylurea, metformin, DDP-4 inhibitors, SGLT-2 inhibitors, GLP-1 agonist, alpha glucosidase inhibitors, when diet and exercise combined with the sole agent doesn’t yield good results in the adequate control of glycemia.
- Box with seven 15 mg tablets
- Box with thirty 15 mg tablets
- Box with seven 30 mg tablets
- Box with thirty 30 tablets
Velmetia® | Sitagliptin/Metformin
It’s indicated as initial treatment in patients with type II diabetes for the control of glycemia when diet and exercise don’t provide an adequate control.
- Box with 56 850mg/50mg tablets
- Box with 28 850mg/50mg tablets
- Box with 56 500mg/50mg tablets
- Box with 28 500 mg/50 mg tablets